G.SKILL TridentX 2933 MHz C12 2x 4 GB kit

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Tech Power Up have taken a look at the G.SKILL TridentX 2933 MHz C12 2x 4 GB memory kit:

"With the launch of a new platform just a month ago, many users are now looking for new memory kits to go with their new Haswell-based systems. I myself have found that many kits I really enjoyed playing with on previous Intel LGA 1155 platforms no longer perform as they used to because of differences in the new platform's design. Some kits now even fail to meet their rated XMP speeds and timings with Haswell. I have several Samsung-based kits here that simply won't boot, or need increased voltage to retain full stability, but Haswell also offers substantially more potential for memory overclocking if the right sticks are used.

Several weeks before the launch of Haswell, G.Skill sent me a new kit to try out, the TridentX F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG. This single-sided kit boasts 2933 MHz stock clocks with 12-14-14-35 base timings. Specifically built for the overclocking crowd, it including incredible headroom for hardcore overclockers and those wishing to push their systems to the absolute limit."

You can read more at Tech Power Up.

Ask a Question