A quick hello!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've not been online much recently so I just wanted to pop in and say hello :wave: I've been having problems with my back the the past year and have been laid up for the past month... long story short, I had an operation on tuesday on a couple of discs in my lower back to relieve pain and prevent nerve damage. Everything went very well so I'm just recovering now!

Hope all is well with everyone :cheers:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I hope your waiter is prompt. Get well soon, he'll need the rest. :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Get well soon. Hope you got a little bell to call your waiter ( Ian ) :lol:

Reaction score
:wave:Hi Becky, I hope you are recovering well after the surgery. I know how you felt as I had a back injury in the 1980's and was off sick with it undergoing physiotherapy in hospital for a year. Funny things backs seem to control everything you do. Any way get back on your feet ASAP but don't overdo it.;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Awe thought you hadn't been about for a while, Get well soon Becky. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Get-Well-Soon-Peter-speter-18585789-522-334_zpsd8a14b49.gif

Sorry to hear about your bad back Becky. Wishing you speedy healing and hoping you'll soon be feeling much better. :D

Reaction score
Hope your recovery goes well Becky.
Mr Ian is hopefully learning to use the hoover, cooker & do the general housework!!:lol:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hope your feeling better and up and about soon Becky

But until then Ian get back to that cooker and sort those dishes in the sink..I said now..:lol:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I wish you a speedy recovery and please take care of it and don't overdo anything. I know how it would feel as I too suffer from bad back and 6 years ago I went through a lot of pain and was incapacitated for a week followed by intense physiotherapy.

Anyway, you need to listen to some very soothing music as it helps in healing.

Here is something for your comfort:)

Especially selected for you, dear!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the kind messages everyone! Ian has been taking good care of me - I couldn't ask for a better husband :)

I'm having the staples removed on Wednesday which will make it a little more comfy. I bet all this nice weather disappears as soon as I'm up to a trip out!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the kind messages everyone! Ian has been taking good care of me - I couldn't ask for a better husband :)

I'm having the staples removed on Wednesday which will make it a little more comfy. I bet all this nice weather disappears as soon as I'm up to a trip out!

Ian has always been a gentleman and a scholar so I am not surprised that he has proved to be the best husband you could ask for. In my very humble opinion both of you deserve each other! :nod:

I see that from Wednesday onwards the is forecast for rain in Manchester but the sun will always come out, cheer up good weather is in store for you later.:D

Did you discover that Ian is a good cook too! :lol:

Ask a Question