Heeeeeeeello! <(^_^)^

Reaction score
Hie hieeeeeeee!!!

I'm new here!! (don't tell me..*sarcasm*)

My name is from and anime character(Usagi Tsukino original name), but I want to use this time "Bunny", it's the traduction name character for Spain.

Well sorry for my english but I'm in learning process, I undertand the language, if I don't understand a word I search it on the dictionary or I'll ask someone, mwhahaha!!

Well I'm 15 years old and I'm from Puerto Rico, I like rock music(heavy metal, power metal, etc, mwhahahaha!!) and I like to draw anime and manga(japanese animation and comic books) character's, algo video games characters too. I have a lot of fav.characters aaand I like food .. and animals too!!

I want to learn how to play the battery, or guitar, 'coz I want to be on a rock band!! Yay!!!

Anyway I'm glad to be here!! ^__^!! Nice to meet ya!!

Hey, this are face that I use manually(from keyboard)

Legend

^_^ <-happy face
<(^_^)^ <-happy face too(with his hand up)
<(^_^)> <-happy face(kirby)
(>^_^)<(^_^)>(^_^<) <-kirby dance
T_T <-crying face
^^ <-happy face
T____T <--long crying face
n_n <-smile face

There are a lot of those face!! Well!! Sayonara!!^^

Attachments

• shido2.jpg
    shido2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
how ya doin Bunny? gee, you sure like to talk dont ya (not to mention use mwhaha a lot) Well, in any case welcome here! by the way so you like Iron Maiden? just wondering.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Bunny

Welcome to PC Review site - good to have you around. Your English is very good.

Kind regards

Gabriella x

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
alwite bunny?

Hey, you sound quite normal for a 15 year old :D

Nice to seeya :)

Oh, buy some earplugs for when you practice or when you reach 50 years old you gonna be saying 'what?' every time someone speaks to ya ;)

btw, just a thought, but how do you play a battery?

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Hi Bunny.
Your English is much betterer than mine!
Good to have you on board.
Enjoy.

Reaction score
how ya doin Bunny? gee, you sure like to talk dont ya (not to mention use mwhaha a lot) Well, in any case welcome here! by the way so you like Iron Maiden? just wondering.
Hiii!! <(^_^)^!! Yep, I like to talk, but sometimes(in person) I'm very quiet. I'm most active on internet.
Iron Maiden? I like them but not much(they're good), I heard about 2-3 songs of them, hee ^^UU But thanks for your welcome!!^^

Dear Bunny

Welcome to PC Review site - good to have you around. Your English is very good.

Kind regards

Gabriella x
Hiiiiiiiii!!! :D

I can survive with my english but I want to be better on this language, sometimes I'm on a "block" mode 'coz don't know how tell the words that I want or something, hehe, but thanks anyway!! :p

alwite bunny?

Hey, you sound quite normal for a 15 year old :D

Nice to seeya :)

Oh, buy some earplugs for when you practice or when you reach 50 years old you gonna be saying 'what?' every time someone speaks to ya ;)

btw, just a thought, but how do you play a battery?
really?! Coooool!!

Well I'm gonna take your advice!! hahaha!! good idea, but nooo, exaggerated !! haha!! xD

Mmmmm..battery...Drums!!! In spanish it's "bateria" (also like Duracell or Energizer, hahaha!!)

Hi Bunny.
Your English is much betterer than mine!
Good to have you on board.
Enjoy.
Naah, I don't think so xD But hey!! Thanks for the welcome :p

to all of u!!

*Desappears*

Last edited:

Ask a Question