Missing Sound Device

Reaction score
I'm desperate!!!!

Well this is my problem:

My comp.have a virus
Im not in my computer because is on "quarantine" (it's dying .. )
This is my father's comp.
Well this comp. don't have Sound Device
and I need that freakin program, because I need to listen my type of music(is like a drug..BUT ISN'T!!!)

Well the problem is:
-I don't have that stupid program(but I have sound recorder)
if I don't have Sound Device = I can't hear any type of sound or music!!
If I can't hear any type of sound or music = I'm death in aproximately...1 more month...
If I'm death = dunno what happens ..

I search for the program in google.com and downloads.com and I can't find nothing, I have found others programs for music, but the Sound Device....(where's the crying face? :().

Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz!! Help this little girl to have his cute moment with the music for internet!!

I will thank you!!

I will hugh you!!

I will gave you...a smiley!!!

But plz!! If someone know where I can find that program..help meee!! aaaa!!!

Thaaaanks!! thnks tnks!!

PD: I'm not too good on english but I can defend myself, I'm doing my best!! Aaaa!! *Run in circles*

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Re: AAAAAAAA!! Need help!! Please!! I'm dying!!!

Hmm.. well first of all i belive you mean "dead' not "death" but thats ok. well now have you made sure that you dads computer doesnt have a sound device? other than that i have no clue. I feel your pain, cant live with out music either. I am of no help am I? Ehh, it happens

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Re: AAAAAAAA!! Need help!! Please!! I'm dying!!!

Hi Bunny, the "sound device" is not a piece of software, it is a sound card actually in the PC with the correct drivers installed. Does the PC play any sounds at all, or have speakers and a place to plug them in? If it does, you need the correct drivers for the sound card :)

Reaction score
Hmm.. well first of all i belive you mean "dead' not "death" but thats ok. well now have you made sure that you dads computer doesnt have a sound device? other than that i have no clue. I feel your pain, cant live with out music either. I am of no help am I? Ehh, it happens
oh, hehehe ^^UU Dead*

Hi Bunny, the "sound device" is not a piece of software, it is a sound card actually in the PC with the correct drivers installed. Does the PC play any sounds at all, or have speakers and a place to plug them in? If it does, you need the correct drivers for the sound card :)
No, the Pc don't play any sounds!! T__T and don't have speakers connected u__U waaaa..:(

Or buy a sound card
Auch..

Well then..Thanks Ian,and Alf!!<(^_^)^ !! Maybe I should wait for a new computer, I have my radio and my mp3(I save some mp3 of my pc), but...*sigh*

*Hugh them and give a Smiley to them*
:thumb::thumb: <--one smiley for each other!!

Arigato(thanks) for your comprenssion moment!! !!

Last edited:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Excellent... a smiley for me (actually a thumbs up, but same difference)

Ask a Question