Guild Wars

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Mucks has found a game he can't put down ...

Shocked :eek: I am ... :D

It is an on-line game that does NOT charge you for playing on line ... now that's a new one. :thumb:

Want to know more ... then you know where google is, dont you?

Google for the lazy surfer. ;)

Mucks has left the building ... I'll be back ... after I kill just one more nastie.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Haha, you must be the 1000th person that has said this to me ;) I know a good few people that have insisted it is an amazing game and worth a go!

I might just get this one once I am done with Battlefield 2 :D

Which character did you pick then :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Hey, quit bugging me, I'm busy ... ok, time for lunch anyway. :D

Ian, bugger all the rest I'm really enjoying this one ... simple, complicated and fun.

I'm a Necromancer with Monk as secondary ... fast approaching level 7. ;)

I like the fact you can start playing, without knowing what you are doing, without any idea what to do ... and still have fun.

:D

Need some "team" members to really get into it though ... so put your WWIII game away and come and play with some magic, or just get the biggest battleaxe you can find and ... just have fun.

You can't die ... you start back where you left off, nor going back over the same old ground, but you can if you wish just to kill some more, or maybe try that particular 'quest' out, just for the hell of it ...

hehe, look at me, kid with a new toy ... ok, break over, see around 7pm for dinner. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It sounds kind of like Neverwinter Nights sort of style, which was great fun - I think I might have to pick this up :)

£17.99 delivered from play.com, so it would be rude not too :D Quite strange how its free to play online too, this is a bargain game!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm me'thinks i'll have to take a little looksee at this.....

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I play guild wars, and was very addicted for the 1st 3 weeks i had it :| got to level 14 or 15 maybe, i cant remember now :/ . I'm an Elementalist/Warrior.

Me name is Big Reef if ya wanna add me to your buddy list (i think you press N when in game).

muckshifter

Reaction score
FREE ON-LINE ... NO FEES ... FAST SERVERS ... all good fun

Hi guys, taking a quick break for some caffeine … boy am I Thursday err, I mean thirsty.

Hell my head hurts … :D

Come on and be quick about it ... realy do need Friends or alies in some of the Quests.

When you join up, give me a shout ...

:cool:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
I play guild wars, and was very addicted for the 1st 3 weeks i had it :| got to level 14 or 15 maybe, i cant remember now :/ . I'm an Elementalist/Warrior.

Me name is Big Reef if ya wanna add me to your buddy list (i think you press N when in game).
Added ... ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Well Mucks, as soon as I am back from hol I will go ahead and buy it, so I'll give you a shout around the end of the month once its in my hands :D

Ask a Question