GTA4 Installation

CSB

Reaction score
Just installed Just Cause 2, played fine and graphics were brilliant, running at a nice steady 60FPS on the Benchmark.

Now why can't GTA4 be like that.

Is a weird way to play this game though, having to install STEAM and have this online account, can't they just leave me alone and let me play it completely offline.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just installed Just Cause 2, played fine and graphics were brilliant, running at a nice steady 60FPS on the Benchmark.

Now why can't GTA4 be like that.

Is a weird way to play this game though, having to install STEAM and have this online account, can't they just leave me alone and let me play it completely offline.

GTA has never been the 'smoothest' of games out there... :/

Try Crysis, :D

I hate repeating myself. ;)

Nowt wrong with steam either. Add me if ya want for some games maybe? Link in sig.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I like Steam.

I do sometimes wonder though, if ever I lost, permanently or temporarily, my internet connection, I'd be able to play my single player games.

Steam may be good but it's not without it's bugbears.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain you can Flops, once or twice the friends list goes down (so your 'offline') and you can still play. :)

Steam even said if they ever go bust/close down they have contingency plans so you can still keep and play your games. But lets hope that dont ever happen.

Ask a Question