GRiD? Bah, more like DiRGe

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Heh... see that word play? :p ha ha...ha (sigh)

But enough of that, GRiD really is a bowl of rubbish.
Actual gameplay if quite fun... when u can play it that is. Out of 15 or so times i have 'launched' that game, is has start only about 1-2 times. But more than often the system resources are being gobbled up for no reason and nothing starts up. Trying to restart the game always comes up with a 'GRiD is already running!' error box... yea, umm... no its not :confused: .

I have lets the computer sit there hoping GRiD just takes a long time to load - but after 5 mins i restart and try again.

I have tried all the troubleshooting techniques highlighted in the readme and even checked the forums - and oddly enough, anyone with the same problem as me, never seem to have their problem solved.

Like i said the game is fun and looks fantastic but ive only been able to start it up once and really get to play it. Unless i can fix this problem, its a waste of time.

Anyone having more luck than me? :lol:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan i just need to find the time to grab the patch. I got 56k here so now way am i going to do it here :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I know -___-

But alls sorted now, i can play it now.... wow im terrible at driving :D
now i want to get a wheel for it...

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
As it turns out... no

the patch fixed 'issues' ive never experienced and i still cant get the game to start up reliably. At least now i have a 1-10 chances that it'll start up properly :D

Ask a Question