Graphics card help

Reaction score
Hey there. I am 15 years old. I want to get a new graphics card, i think i have found a reasonable good priced one, i just want my games to run a bit more smoothly, for example Half life 2 takes a bit to load but when running ok i suppose, counterstrike runs pretty nicely ( i play this game ALOT!) but i would like to run it at a higher resolution. Here is the graphics card i am thinkin about :
Sapphire ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128MB AGP8X Graphic Card with TV-Out Lite Retail

I have only recently really purchased a new HP computer from Singapore, (Summer holidays) here are it's stats : 3.0Ghz Intel Pentium 4 processor with Hyper threading technology, 512MB DDR ram, nvidia Geforce FX5500 + 256 MB DDR video memory, 160 GB hard drive

That seems ok to me. I am keen on computers you could say :p lol Is that a bad thing to do run a lower memory graphics card on one that is 256MB ? That also concerns me ?

Please could you help me on the graphics card issue, on wether to buy it , or can i get a better one for the same price ? ( I have quite a bit of money btw) lol

Thanx if you can help. I really appreciate it :) (I am new to the forum btw)

Ask a Question