Good new games?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Are there any exciting new games out now? I've not seen anything that has caught my eye for a while (BF2 and HL2). Surely there must be something good out now :D

Any recommendations?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I wish.....

Prey and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter keep trying to tempt me but i have not given in yet......

I still waiting for 'Stalker' But it just keeps getting delayed, delayed and then delayed more...:wall:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I re-loaded an 'old' game, Silent Hunter III, mainly because my brother has the new add-ons and want's a fight. :D

I keep getting sunk. :rolleyes:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Prey and Hitman Bloodmoney are the only 2 games i can think that are worth playing that have come out in the past 3 months.

Reaction score
Im stuck in Prey quite early on in the game (not played it much)

But i'll post later save hijacking thread ;)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Me too

It looks like prey Ian.... I am of the same situation need a game to really want to buy...still think Tomb raider 1 and 2 on Ps were the best ever for atmospheric and challenges though...I wish for another grab me game like that ;) although BF2 was a fantastic attempt

Reaction score
I am finally giving Far Cry anothet attempt. I know its not new. But the first time i tried to play it. It ****ed me off and i gave up. But not now. Getting right into it.
Prey might be the next game i buy though. Got a few games on the Pc and should probably finish them first.

Reaction score
O i c. Yes I can attend with your frustration dude. Happens to me all the time. Most annoying lol

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I've completed Far Cry from start to finish about 8 times, and love it every time. Still by far the best FPS on PC in my opinion.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Rush said:
It looks like prey Ian.... I am of the same situation need a game to really want to buy...still think Tomb raider 1 and 2 on Ps were the best ever for atmospheric and challenges though...I wish for another grab me game like that ;) although BF2 was a fantastic attempt

If you liked Tomb raider then you might like Divine Divinity :D

http://gamebanshee.com/divinedivinity/

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Chris Postill

COUGH 27th october COUGH

COUGH Microsoft Flight Simulator X COUGH

yes m8 gonna buy it ...i am hooked now on the demo :)

Last edited:

Ask a Question