GMAIL Problems?

Reaction score
Hi,

For the last few days now I have had problems with my Gmail account. When trying to access my account it will say server error 502 relod and try again in 30seconds. I have done this and its really slow or just displays the same message.

Anyone else having problems?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Mines been fine, even from my phone. :)

Reaction score
Ok thanks guys. Looks like it could be a problem with my account then. It wont work through my phone either. Do you know how I can contact gmail to report this?

Edit - Forgot to mention atm when I type it in gmail.com it keeps going to Bing.com it never use to do this.

Thanks

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
wizkid said:
Ok thanks guys. Looks like it could be a problem with my account then. It wont work through my phone either. Do you know how I can contact gmail to report this?

Edit - Forgot to mention atm when I type it in gmail.com it keeps going to Bing.com it never use to do this.

Thanks

Hi Wiz, it looks like there was a Google mail crash, according to this report: HERE

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... users who had IMAP or POP facilities set up should still be able to access Gmail.
Probably why some of us are unaffected.

:thumb:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
You were right WK, there was a problem late last night.

All OK now for me though. :thumb:

Reaction score
Yeah thought there was. Although it didn't seem to be effecting everyone at first. At least I know there is nothing wrong at my end or with my account. :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Yes I had problems in accessing it through my computer for good two hours yesterday from 14:20 to around 16:30 my time (-6 GMT), same 502 error, but I was getting mail on my blackberry without any problems.

According to the latest news it was an error on part of the engineers at Gmail :D

Reaction score
You're welcome Luckystar.

I've got problems tonight with Hotmail! Must be spreading! lol.

Ask a Question