Windows XP Ghost mouse is it safe?

Reaction score
i just want to be sure i have found out tons but nothing i find out refers to is it safe or not. please can someone help.(this is the closest forum i found to my problem)

Reaction score
From past experience>>>>>>> No it is not safe: Period......

"Use it at your own risk"

Reaction score
thanks and also one thing i mean the one that records your mouse movements just so you are sure

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
HelpingGuy123:

I'm sorry, but no free advertising is allowed on this forum which is why I've deleted your signature (for the second time).

You're very welcome here and it's good to have you as a member but please understand this issue.

Thank you :)

Reaction score
ok thanks and floppy are you talking to me?(because i have never had a signature here)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Larsun said:
ok thanks and floppy are you talking to me?(because i have never had a signature here)

Nope.

Look at my post again, it starts:

'HelpingGuy123:'

Clear? :)

Reaction score
Any application that can record clicks and keystrokes is not at all safe and keep it into your system is not a good practice my suggestion if found any delete such application right away, delete prefetch and temp files with this also restore your browser by deleting and clearing all the cache's , bookmarks and also delete the extensions or plugins that you have downloaded to support the application.

Ask a Question