Mouse disappearing

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Can you help.......I've got windows 10 o/s and a CIT Ez-Touch keyboard. My mouse keeps disappearing from screen and cannot get it back unless I power off and reboot again.......so frustrating but no fn button on my keyboard so I can't follow any usual tips.

Can anyone help me please?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Here's an article that might help

Maybe not 1A but possibly 1B and 2. Not sure about the advertising for Chrome !!!!!!! :D

Reaction score
Thank you nivrip for your reply........unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy so is there any instructions anywhere I could follow to do this do you know?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I suppose I should have said "have you tried a different mouse?" That maybe would be the first option. Do you have another mouse and if not could you borrow one?

As to the instructions, all I can say is try to follow those in that article. They are as basic as you will ever find. Running through option 1B will not cause any harm if you get lost anywhere. Give it a go.

Reaction score
I have the same problem, and it is intermittent, I have tried 4 different mouse and have come to the conclusion there is a fault in the USB connection on my laptop.

Ask a Question