Swiftpoint Z Mouse

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bit-Tech take a look at the Swiftpoint Z - a £199 (!), high-end, customisable mouse. It even has an OLED screen built in:

SwiftPoint Z.png

Overall, this is a mouse that really does push the boundaries of mouse design without simply adding more buttons or lighting effects. I feel a little strange even thinking of it as an actual mouse - it isn't. it can do so many things that it is almost like having a mouse, joystick, gamepad, and half a keyboard in one hand. Even after around 80 hours of use, I am still trying to master some of the features, and I think the more you get used to it, the more applications you will be able to find for it - it forces you to think of new ways of approaching how you interact with the desktop, your applications, and your games, which isn't something you can say for many peripherals.

Read the review here:
http://bit-tech.net/reviews/tech/peripherals/swiftpoint-z-review/1/

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Wow, a very interesting idea!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Damned expensive though :eek:. Maybe the ideas will work their way down in a couple of years :).

Ask a Question