Genuine Advantage (sucks)

• Thread starter Confuse The Newbie
  • Start date
C

Confuse The Newbie

Listen up Bill! Today I'm going to tell you what a piece of crap Genuine Advantage is.

Let's start off with the many MS Genuine Advantage FAQ's:

Q. Am I required to activate and/or register my Microsoft software?
A. Activation is required for many users of Microsoft Windows and Office in order to enjoy
the benefits of the software. If Windows activation is required, you will be asked to
activate during Windows setup and required to complete activation within the first 30 days
of initial use. If Office activation is required, you will be asked to activate the first
time you run an Office application and required to activate within the first 50 launches
(Office XP and later). Registration is recommended, but not required.

Correct, only if you buy a GENUINE copy of Office or Windows.

Q: What is genuine Microsoft software?

I'll take that question. Genuine Microsoft software is a load of MS crap that Microsoft
invented so that they can piss off their customers. Simple as that.

Q: Why is Microsoft doing this?

Microsoft is commited to ripping off their customers. If you don't pay Microsoft $399-$699
dollars for Microcrap software, Bill Gates will assimilate you.

Love and Kisses, The Borg.

Q: Do all Windows users need to validate, or is validation limited to particular versions of
Windows?

Yes. Even if you don't want to, you must. Even though it will screw up your software, you
still have to.

Q: Can one copy of Windows be used on multiple PCs?

What The F**k?? Never! Not until you pay Macroshaft another $399 for a special license.

Q: Is Microsoft able to spy on customers through the validation scan?

Cool! you have $1,000,000 dollars in your bank account! Can you transfer some money to me?

----------------------------------------------------------

"A false positive occurs when a customer attempts to validate their genuinely licensed copy
of Windows, but is incorrectly given a “non-genuine” result. False positives are a
relatively rare occurrence. During these situations, Microsoft works closely with customers
through our support teams and customer forum to help the user recover."

Incorrect. A false positive occurs when Microsoft gets to greedy to give you the correct answer.

"Protecting our customers’ privacy is very important to Microsoft."

Bullshit. Any kid with any hacking knowledge can access the servers and steal your data. You
call that privacy?

Ask a Question