Freeware to create image of my HD ...?

Rahman

hi all,

during last week I needed to install all my OS / Software twice due to some
accidental issue.

I have a DVD writer now .

Is there any freeware or alternative so i will be able to creates images of
my system and don't have
to waste that time to install software / drivers etc if the system goes
wrong ?

regardds

dszady

Rahman said:
hi all,

during last week I needed to install all my OS / Software twice due to
some accidental issue.

I have a DVD writer now .

Is there any freeware or alternative so i will be able to creates images
of my system and don't have
to waste that time to install software / drivers etc if the system goes
wrong ?

regardds
And here's a simple explanation about how to use Partition Saving

If the message isn't there I have it written down here and can post it if
need be.