Bargain Free Red Bull Air Tickets for local residents.

Reaction score
Red Bull air race. Free tickets for local residents

You need to live in the London boroughs of Greenwich, Newham or Tower Hamlets. You can request up to 6 tickets. It was an excellent day out last year.

If you are a resident of one of the local affected boroughs (Greenwich, Newham or Tower Hamlets) Just fill in the necessary information and click to submit your entry and that?it! You will get a confirmation screen as soon as you click send we will email you shortly after the ballot closes on Sunday 20th July to let you know if you have been drawn from the ballot.

Q: How many tickets can I request and how many will I receive if my entry is drawn?
A: You can request up to six tickets for this event and whatever number you request, you will receive if you are drawn from the ballot. So if you request four tickets and you are drawn, you will receive four tickets.

Q: What tickets will I receive?
A: All tickets for local residents are located in standing area one (in front of The O2.) The ballot is random and entrants will receive ticket for either the Qualifying Day (Saturday 2nd August 200 8 or Race Day (Sunday 3rd August 2008.) Tickets are not interchangeable; whichever ticket you are drawn to receive cannot be swapped over to the other day.

Q: What happens when the ballot closes?
A: As soon as the ballot closes, we will scrutinise the database to ensure that only local resident addresses are included (we will automatically remove any addresses that do not fall within one of the three affected boroughs.) We will then draw ticket holders and notify them by email. We will also notify any ballot entrants who were not drawn. Ticket holders will then have their tickets posted out to them at the address they submitted when entering the ballot. It will not be possible to send tickets to alternative addresses as this may result in people who are not genuinely local residents of Greenwich, Newham or Tower Hamlets receiving these free tickets.

http://redbullairrace.com/london_localres.php

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've already applied.

About six of us have applied so hopefully one of us will get lucky and we can all go.

I went last year, you may remember the pix I posted, it was good :)

Reaction score
Yes I remember those pictures real quality.

This post posted with you in mind, I know you are a south london geezer :)

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Been watching the Red Bull air race on TV, I'm surprised they do something this much fun in big cities - but so glad they do :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well it's started, qualifying rounds today, it's very noisy round here atm :D

I didn't get tickets but three friends did, they got six each, so I'll be going tomorrow.

Not sure whether to take camera, I may very well end up with identical pix to last year. We shall see.

This is the view from my balcony/patio right now :

attachment.php

Attachments

• redbull.jpg
    redbull.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 323
Reaction score
Some noise for sure Flopps, been stood up on the roof of a mates offices today having a look...Managed to drop my telephoto lense in the process..Hopefully I will be bale to pic one up before tomorrow..No tickets, but i'm sure i'll find a spot close enough to get in some decent shots...:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm very jealous - I hope you decided to take your camera in the end as I always enjoy your pic threads ;)

Reaction score
Booohoooo didn't get to see the Air show today...1 x mother in-law decided to turn up..She has a habit of spoiling my fun...Lets hope somebody else got some good pics..

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
1 x mother in law :lol: i like that.....

Now lot 66, we have 1 x mother in law, hahaha

Reaction score
well

never rely on the glory of the morning nor the smiles of your mother in law :)

Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
1 x mother in law
laughingsmiley.gif
i like that.....

Now lot 66, we have 1 x mother in law, hahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh and I so wouldn't be putting a reserve on her..:lol: :lol: :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Alrighty, as several regulars here are all over this thread rather like a nasty rash talking pure crapola, I shall start a new thread when I've sorted these pix out ;)

Nowt special, but some pix I have.

I will say now that the rainy windy weather kinda spoiled things though.

Watch this space :)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Alrighty, as several regulars here are all over this thread rather like a nasty rash talking pure crapola, I shall start a new thread when I've sorted these pix out ;)

Nowt special, but some pix I have.

I will say now that the rainy windy weather kinda spoiled things though.

Watch this space :)

Oooops, it would appear I might just be one of the guilty party....I were led astray by others..:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask a Question