Giveaway Win tickets to Insomnia i61

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
"For those who don’t know, Insomnia is the UK’s largest LAN gaming event. It takes place at the NEC in Birmingham from the 25th of August until the 28th. We are giving two KitGuru readers the chance to win a pair of BYOC Plus tickets to i61, which includes Access to the festival each day for 5 days, as well as an early check in to the festival. Camping will also be provided but transport to and from the event is not included. If you can’t bring your own PC to the event, then you will be able to rent a system for the duration of the festival.

Aside from the main prize, we will also be giving five runner-ups an AOC AGON goody bag, which includes merch like t-shirts, wristbands, stickers and more."

https://www.kitguru.net/tech-news/c...tickets-to-insomnia-i61-for-you-and-a-friend/

:D

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone here been to one of these events before? These Insomnia events have grown so much from the days of being held in Swindon with people sleeping on the floor :lol:.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Has anyone here been to one of these events before? These Insomnia events have grown so much from the days of being held in Swindon with people sleeping on the floor :lol:.

Nope never ever been to a LAN party never mind an event. Come to think of it, have never ever played a LAN game at all. Poor and deprived is what I am
breakfast.gif