Red Bull Air Race 2006

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
2nd September, at Longleat, Just ordered mine. :D

If you want tickets you need to be quick!

http://www.redbullairrace.com/race.php?id=14

£35.00 vehicle ticket admits a car, people carrier or minibus* so you can spread the fee across more people.

Following the success of the Red Bull Air Race at Longleat in 2005, the event is back again - bigger and better in 2006. We are expecting up to 100,000 people at Longleat in Wiltshire on Saturday 2nd September so to be part of the fun, click on the above button to order your advance ticket (tickets will not be available on the gate on the day of the event).

As in 2005, this is a ticketed event but all tickets are vehicle tickets rather than spectator tickets. This means that you need to travel to the event by your own vehicle and you must have purchased a vehicle ticket in advance. Unfortunately we will have to turn away pedestrians and vehicles without pre-purchased tickets.

Vehicle tickets are £35.00 and will be allocated on a first come first served basis but to ensure that everyone has a fair chance to obtain one; we will be releasing a limited number every day at 09.00 sharp from Friday 30th June until Friday 28th July.

Reaction score
I looked at that...

Then found out that Dad won a couple of tickets into the EADS Astrium "VIP" enclosure for the RIAT at Fairford in a couple of weeks!! Free lunch and everything...

I think B52's and B1B lancers have a bit more awesomeness than an extra 300s

But i would still like to go to Red Bull - you cant really compare the two i suppose..

Will be a good day i expect!!

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
wow its expensive this year.....well i did get tickets form the ballot free last year. It wa\s good last year but i dont think i will be paying to go this year

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
wow its expensive this year
oh I don't know ... a 57 seat coach is a Vehicle, £5 a head, £325 profit for the driver. :D

I've had enough of airplanes. ;)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
oh I don't know ... a 57 seat coach is a Vehicle, £5 a head, £325 profit for the driver. :D

I've had enough of airplanes. ;)

shame ther is a limit of the size of the veichle you can bring in i think it says something like 7-10 people max otherwise sir mucks you would be onto a winner

Reaction score
I would love to go, only problem is i have no access to a car in the UK and dont want to hire one to go.
i think its a sad thing they are turning people away at the gate. of you think this is wrong, and if they are turning people away they should at least offer some other way for people with out a car in sign HERE

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
shall we ??

Do the planes fly this low there ???

Attachments

• 747.jpg
    747.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 293
Reaction score
I tried to enter this year but they turned me down, something about not having the right paperwork:(
Oh and not having a pilots licence, spoilsports:p Can't you learn on the job;)

Ask a Question