*Cancelled* Air Race and Longleat safari pics

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
*Cancelled* Air Race and Longleat safari pics are now in the Gallery Here. :)

The Air Race was on the Saturday and the safari was on the Monday before we came back, notice the weather. It's a shame because the Saturday was the worst day the whole weekend! :rolleyes:

The lion pics were taken through the car window coz they dont let you open the windows through that bit. But they did walk right past the car!

All images resize to 800x600 from 2816x2112 (6MP's) and from my new Canon Powershot A700. :D

Tip: Click on the image in the gallery to enlarge them.

Hope you like them and feel free to post your thoughts. :)

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Quite gutting about the air race, as that looks like it would have been great fun - but I love the pics :thumb:

The meerkat's are very cute :lol:

I've just seen the other thread about the full refund - and according to their site it is totally canceled :(

Reaction score
Spooky mate, I went there just over 2 weeks ago!
Did you see any monkeys destroying Renault Scenics? We saw 4 get a rubber strip pulled off them! hehe
Then my gf goes "Aww look, Kev - A monkey's on your car!" I shouted at it to get off! :nod:

Good day out though!
:thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah, i went up with my girlfriend, bro and a mate of mine. Not alowed to take the girlfriends car in as its a soft top...(I drank not drove. ;)) Did the safari in my brothers car, He loves that car and has spent too much money on it, So didn't fancy taking it in the monkeys coz we saw a focus coming out with most of its trim removed!
laughingsmiley.gif

I do like longleat though, just a shame the lion photos didn't come out better. :(

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Quite gutting about the air race, as that looks like it would have been great fun - but I love the pics :thumb:
The meerkat's are very cute :lol:
I've just seen the other thread about the full refund - and according to their site it is totally canceled :(

Glad you like 'em, Yeah, i was well p*ssed off at first, but they could never had raced....It was like a gale out there!

Yeah should get the refund in 14 days, apparently....Still would rather seen the race, but unfortunately i cant control mother nature! :mad: :D

Ask a Question