Free games

Reaction score
Hey folks....i spotted this and for the people who play games ont pc well you should take a pike at these freebies...if you like FPS survival horror then the suffering is a must...i played it a couple of years ago and i still get nightmares LOL. Theres a few others there ya's may like also....as for me i got COD4 today so i'm off to jump the rope at the start.... http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/11/30/the-suffering-free-full-version-video-game-download/
Zzzzz

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The Suffering and Area 51 sound good. :thumb:

What do they mean by supported by advertising ?

Do I have to be on-line to play these ?

I do wish they would give information for idiots at these sites.

nod.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I think it means ads will appear in the game, either as a banner ad between game levels or as product placement displays within the game enviroment, much the same as was featured in the freebie version of Far Cry 1.

But I don't know for sure.

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
The Suffering and Area 51 sound good. :thumb:

What do they mean by supported by advertising ?

Do I have to be on-line to play these ?

I do wish they would give information for idiots at these sites.

nod.gif

Dont know much about area 51 but can vouch for the suffering....its brill.....can be very scary at times...making youafraid to go through doors etc...i'd recommend it played int dark on your own, at least thats how i played it.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
HAs anybody downloaded either of these games..? I tried this morning on two different XP machines, first at my place, then at a friends..Each time I used a different donload location, installed everything fine..When I went to run both games I got the eroor message "Incomplete Application"...

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Haven`t tried yet , but as a long shot with the games saying that they have advertisments in them then maybe your PC virus protection or firewall is stopping them playing because its stopping the links ??

Just a long shot from my work office chair during my breakfast :)

Reaction score
Rush said:
Haven`t tried yet , but as a long shot with the games saying that they have advertisments in them then maybe your PC virus protection or firewall is stopping them playing because its stopping the links ??

Just a long shot from my work office chair during my breakfast :)[/QUOTE Long shots are usually not too far off the mark n my experience....i will have a bash at it later on and let ya know...i will read the the download page again for restrictions and whatever to see if there's any reason there.
Zzzzz

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Works like a dream (Nightmare) for me goose lol lol .

Cheers Zed :wave:

For your info though Madx , my firewall was turned off .

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rush said:
Works like a dream (Nightmare) for me goose lol lol .

Cheers Zed :wave:

For your info though Madx , my firewall was turned off .

Cheers Rush..I turned off Windows firewall when I downloaded Area 51 this morning..Now I have a puka game to play on XP...Strange how the simplest things are the last thing t think of...

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Cheers Rush..I turned off Windows firewall when I downloaded Area 51 this morning..Now I have a puka game to play on XP...Strange how the simplest things are the last thing t think of...

So thats a stand alone game then,, ie: you don't need to be on the net to play it ?

Tell us how it goes , if it is any good I may just download it.

happywave.gif

Why ain't this in the GAMES section.

Reaction score
happywave.gif

Why ain't this in the GAMES section

Cos its a download site not just game download.:p ....i downloaded suffering earlier and my lapper is acting up....not sure if there's a link.....still scanning as i type and its getting late very early ....might just cancel and start again tomoro
Zzzzz

Ask a Question