Found a great resource

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
On my travels around the intermaweb I sometimes come across some good websites, jewels of information and other things that can be classed as good resources..

Upon wandering from site to site the other evening I stumbled upon a site that advertised free software ready to download onto a USB stick or whatever other medium you may own for storing files, is portable and handy to have about your person at the most inopportune times..

This site is called Liberkey

The site offers a basic, standard and ultimate software download for your USB stick

Basic contains 12 very good apps for most PC's which will get you out of trouble and will enable you to do most tasks on your PC for free

Standard contains 90 apps again that are free to use and will enable almost any task to be carried out on a PC

Ultimate contains 168 apps including many advanced apps for use on a PC again all apps are completely free to use, and yes a lot of these apps are posted and have been used for many years by lots of members on this forum including me..
Theres even an option to build your own Liberkey download and take just exactly what you want for a more personal touch.

What grabbed me was the fact that all these apps have been collated into small groups for anyone to download, they are virus free and even have ther hash checksums available for instant identification authenticity!

Just thought perhaps one of the mods here could flag this resource up or add it to one of the handy software threads we have here on PCReview!

Liberkey even have there own forum for discussing support and general questions..
Just looks like a great resource that not many know about.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Thats rather cool, a great tool for when your summoned to fix/tweak/rebuild etc etc someones pc. :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. Have bookmarked it. And I will have a proper look tomorrow while i'm sat in my van waiting for my next call out

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
V_R said:
Thats rather cool, a great tool for when your summoned to fix/tweak/rebuild etc etc someones pc. :D

So add it to you your software links thread you lazy bugger :D

It's almost midnight, the bewitching hour, and I'm hungry.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good find crazylegs :thumb: - I've got a drive like this with a bootable linux image on it (in case Windows won't boot) and then a portable apps folder with things like AV scanners, anti-malware, zip appls, browsers etc. for recovery, without needing to install anything.

LiberKey and PortableApps look almost identical, so I'm sure both are good resources :).

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
LiberKey and PortableApps look almost identical, so I'm sure both are good resources :).
yes, they are having a wee battle of ... I was first, you ripped me off syndrome ... and a bit of an ear bashing appertaining to who is being naughty about "compliance" of open source software. :D

But why should we care, we run Windows. :wave:

:user:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Urmas said:
What's this 'WE' s***, paleface? :p

Oh that's him told. But shhhh, ol grumpy one has a big delete button....
laughingsmiley.gif
:p

Ask a Question