form does not load

tilopa

We had an appointment form on our exchange 2003 "organizational forms
library" that worked fine. In Calendar when you open a new appointment
window it would have extra tabs created by the form. On the new
Exchange server I created an organizational forms library by following
this KB article:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=244591

Then I copied over the form from the old exchange server to the new by
following this KB article:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=253658

Then I right clicked the calendar folder and chose properties, then
forms tab and selected manage. I then copied the custom form in the
organizational forms library to calendar and chose close and ok.
But when I open an appointment in calendar I do not see the form, it
opens a default appointment window.

Any ideas where I went astray?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

It sounds like you left out a step -- making the published form the default for the folder.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

tilopa

Sue said:
It sounds like you left out a step -- making the published form the default for the folder.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"tilopa" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Sue,
You are an seemingly inexhaustible source of knowledge and help on
these boards. I see your responses all over, and am impressed that you
resonded so quickly to my query. I have even read at least some of your
books.
Thanks for solving this issue for me.