Epson CX6600 printing problem

lin

Reaction score
I have had an Espon CX6600 all in one printer for three years. Everything working fine until the cartridges were changed. Put new cartridges in and the message was still coming up with replace ink cartridges. Reloaded them and message has now gone but printer only printing one line on page. Anyone help please?

Last edited:
Reaction score
lin said:
I have had an Espon CX6600 all in one printer for three years. Everything working fine until the cartridges were changed. Put new cartridges in and the message was still coming up with replace ink cartridges. Reloaded them and message has now gone but printer only printing one line on page. Anyone help please?

I take it the cartridges are compatibles then? Have you tried cleaning the printer heads?

lin

Reaction score
Yes the cartridges are compatible and I have cleaned the heads. Maybe it is time to get a new printer. Does anyone know the average life of an all in one?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Just replaced my Epson printer (simply a printer, not an all in one) after six years use. :nod:

Ask a Question