Emails with attachments....

Michael Guest

I'm sending an email with a PDF attachment....it appears to be sent, as it's
on the sent folder, but nobody is receiving the email.

I can receive emails...both with and without emails. I can send emails
without attachments and they're being received....it's just those dang
attachments.....

Any ideas?

Gary VanderMolen

This happens only with PDF attachments, not with other types of attachments?
If you send an email with a PDF attachment to yourself, does it arrive?

Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with
Windows Mail over time. Make sure your antivirus is not configured to scan emails.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)