Email Scrolling when composing a message

G

We are on Outlook 2003 - and for some of our users, when they reply to a message & the window isn't open fully, when the user's typing gets down to the bottom of the window, it continues below the window without scrolling. For me, the when this happens, the window actively scrolls - so that the text is never hidden...

Note that for all users, if we open the window fully, the text automatically scrolls so that no text is hidden - it is only for certain users - and only when the window is not opened fully...

Thoughts/suggestions?

G

I was able to answer my own question.

If the user sizes their Outlook window too small - either for new messages, replies, forwards, etc. - Windows will not add a scroll bar on the right size until the length of the message based on the location of the cursor exceeds the pre-established default built into Windows...

So - bottom line - if you experience this problem - increase the size of your window - then close the window. Outlook will open back to this same size until you close it with a different size (either full or otherwise)

Ask a Question