Ebuyer.com Becareful

Reaction score
Just to warn you guys bought 5 items from ebuyer, 3 out of 5 item had to be RMA , and they made me wait 3 weeks to receive a refund for a faulty ram stick , they cheap but dont be surprised if some of the stuff you buy from them are faulty. I ain;t buying from there anymore.

Reaction score
Ha... thats unlucky!! sorry to hear that.

when i asked for a refund, i got it within 48 hours!!

Reaction score
Tell me about it, 2 faulty ramstick, 1 faulty x1800 gto , 3 weeks for a stupid refound.

christopherpostill said:
Ha... thats unlucky!! sorry to hear that.

when i asked for a refund, i got it within 48 hours!!

Reaction score
Think that might just be unlucky dude, dont think they are all that bad.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear what happened m8, as CP has said 48hrs to 72hrs is about it, I have never had to wait more than the latter, then again I don`t have many DOA`s from Ebuyer and if I do they are always polite and efficient when dealing with myself:nod: Oh well win some lose some.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ok, I've been saying this for five years. During that time, I've had my doubts, have almost forgiven them, actually used them once, but, I have to say it. I have to voice what my heart really feels, based on several experiences with this e-seller.

Ok folks, sorry, but I gotta get it out....

E-Buyer Are Crap!

There, I feel better for that.

Save yourself two quid then rip your hair out as your rma drags into it's fifth week :lol:

Oh hell, be my guest, go on, place an order :D

Reaction score
Ebuyer!!

I bought some items from ebuyer, and never received them. They then returned only half my money. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. YOU HAVE BE WARNED!!!!

Ask a Question