Praise where it`s due.

Reaction score
Going on from this thread https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3101885.php

Praise where it’s due!:nod:

RE: Ebuyer applied for RMA Tuesday 29th May > ASUS MOBO faulty> received confirmation withing a few Hrs> courier collected Wednesday 30th may> today 1st June received the following emails from them. :D

Dear Mr Davies,

This item was tested and found to be faulty. You will be refunded for this item when this RMA is closed - please check your credit notes via the Account > Ledger section for more details.

Please note: Card refunds can take 3 working days to clear

Regards,
Ebuyer Customer Support
http://www.ebuyer.co.uk

Dear Customer

We are pleased to advise you that your RMA has now been processed.

We have refunded you for the item/s on your RMA request. You will be able to see the transaction on your Ebuyer account when you view your ledger. Please allow 3-4 working days for the transaction to clear into your account.

Kind Regards,

Ebuyer Returns Department

Excellent service by Ebuyer IMHO……………

and thank you guys for you help....:wave: [hop hop ]

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I really do think they've changed, you know, I had a fairly big purchase from them in March - it went flawlessly.

And I haven't seen any complaints about them for a long time now.

There was a time when lots of forums had wall to wall complaints about E-Buyer.

Just goes to show if the effort is made, companies can rebuild a reputation.

Good news :)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I really do think they've changed, you know, I had a fairly big purchase from them in March - it went flawlessly.

And I haven't seen any complaints about them for a long time now.

There was a time when lots of forums had wall to wall complaints about E-Buyer.

Just goes to show if the effort is made, companies can rebuild a reputation.

Good news :)

Very true FBS:thumb:

Reaction score
I've been using EBuyer for a little over 4 years and have spent in the order of around £20,000 (not all for me though sadly), I have <touch wood> never had an issue with anything on thier end. Delivery has always been on time, products have always been good quality, well packed etc. I did have one problem once with a case that was damaged during transit (not EBuyers fault), I contacted a rep who replied within a few hours. The very next day a courier arrived to take the old broken one away and dropped of a new one in it's place!
Absolutely faultless :D

Obviously for every bad report posted, there are numerous good reports. People generally only post complaints about a company rather than when they have had good service.

Fair play to EBuyer though, sounds like it's not just me who has been treated with the utmost respect.

Ask a Question