Ebay toolbar, cant download, driving me potty!!!

G

Hi, I did have ebay toolbar, then installed spybot, and it wouldnt work, so, uninstalled ebay toolbar, and Spybot. The plan was to reinstal ebay toolbar, check out what things I should and shouldnt block, then reinstal spybot. Well that was the plan! No way can I install ebay toolbar, I have gone in to security settings and have given ebay permission to practically do what they like, including marrying my dog, but I still cannot download it. I get no error messages, just goes to the final page, says done, and that it! Ebay help has been no help, even has help by email that suggests everything I have already done, including using the ebay uninstall prog in case any of it was still on my computer
Before anyone says it, yes I know the toolbar is full of spyware, but I miss it!
Any ideas anyone
Thank
Val

S

sgopus

Sounds like downloading it worked, but not the install.
did you find the file on your pc and doubleclick it to
start the install process???

-----Original Message-----
Hi, I did have ebay toolbar, then installed spybot, and
it wouldnt work, so, uninstalled ebay toolbar, and Spybot.
The plan was to reinstal ebay toolbar, check out what
things I should and shouldnt block, then reinstal spybot.
Well that was the plan! No way can I install ebay toolbar,
I have gone in to security settings and have given ebay
permission to practically do what they like, including
marrying my dog, but I still cannot download it. I get no
error messages, just goes to the final page, says done,
and that it! Ebay help has been no help, even has help by
email that suggests everything I have already done,
including using the ebay uninstall prog in case any of it
was still on my computer.

G

Hiya, it downloads straight from the page, you have to click the yes button, but of course I never get to see that! So no, alas, its not hiding waiting to be installed.

Ask a Question