Earthquake - South Asia

Reaction score
Hey,

Where does Quad live? I remember something about India and i just heard news of an earthquake effecting there, is Quad located in India?

Just got a bit worried :eek:

Chris,

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Quad is fine :) I PM'd him yesterday and he was South of the earthquake by a long way so he was ok.

Would have let Quad post first, but he might not be online, so didn't want to worry people :blush:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I am located in Karachi southern port city of Pakistan. Thanks for your concern much appreciated

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Good to hear all is well for you Quad, I was just about to ask the same question.

Thought to those who are affected. We have had some terrible things happen this year haven't we across the world?

Gabs xx

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
This probably is the worst year of natural disasters I can remember in a long time. If you take the last twelve months and consider all natural disasters it started with the Tsunami in Asia->Katrina->Rita->Earthquake in South Asia. I wonder if I am forgetting any other.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly Qaud and I am also thinking about the various terrorist activities across the world too. A very sad and nasty year all in all for so many people.

Love

Gabs xx

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
This probably is the worst year of natural disasters I can remember in a long time. If you take the last twelve months and consider all natural disasters it started with the Tsunami in Asia->Katrina->Rita->Earthquake in South Asia. I wonder if I am forgetting any other.

It certainly hasn't been a great year in terms of nature :(

There has been another hurricane in Mexico too recently

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Quadophile said:

We seem to be going from one thing straight in to the next.

Fingers crossed for a more peaceful world next year.

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
I am located in Karachi southern port city of Pakistan. Thanks for your concern much appreciated

Glad to hear you are OK Quad!
I feel really sad about the amount of lives the earthquake has claimed, especially the amount of children:( Take care.

Ask a Question