Do games mess up computers?

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Happy B'day.

Regarding your question, if play games on your laptop in the bath or with a sledge hammer to tap your keys, then, you will damage your comp!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Uh, odd thread to post a Birthday greeting in, but hope you had/are having a great Birthday KGB-911 :)

Have a beer or six on me :D

Reaction score
Chris it is my 1st, i am very clever for a baby....

No, sorry, it's my 16th!

Ian, i got an email from this forum this morning, saying "happy birthday KGB-911" i thought this was a nice touch!!!

Reaction score
Hi, i have changed my mind! i am going to try to use GTA: VC (allthough i can't legally play that either...)

When i said mess up, PC world ment, that the components are so small, and will heat up and die etc...

Is that rubbish, or truth?

KGB

Reaction score
They will heat up as they are under load/stress. This is perfectly normal behavior :)

I've never heard of any computer dying from gaming on it. You aren't going to be gaming on it 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will be fine.

Laptops as with desktops are designed to cope with immense amounts of constant loading :)

Reaction score
Thanks Shorty, I can now play VC at ease!!!

[ANGRY VOICE] Those damn PC Worlder's always lying... [/ANGRY VOICE]

KGB

Ask a Question