Do games mess up computers?

Reaction score
HI, i have a laptop & a copy of FS2004.

i have been advised not to put FS2004 on this computer because it is a high-power game and will screw it up is this true

KGB

ps i was told this by 'PC World' which is why it is proberly wrong

Reaction score
absolute rubbish.

pcworld are morons.

wouldn't use a laptop for gaming though but not for the above reason, they're not designed for it. but it won't do the machine any harm.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
they might be thinking beacause it uses so much of the processors power it might put unesseceray strain on it, makes sence but whats the point in having the power if you cant use it

Reaction score
try it

dont expect to be able to run it with any eye candy though, it struggles on my machine!

Reaction score
What specs do you have?

1 Problem: i have "intergrated graphics" up to 64mb, will this work?

Story about FS2004: i scratched the disks up really bad, emailed microsoft, they sent me a brand new copy free! i originally bought it from game, microsoft are nice!

Reaction score
p.s. thanks - i would have kept kept them on original quality but had to reduce it because the bmp files were ridiculously big.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
if the computers weren't supposed to run the games why do people make them! try it my old rig used to run fs2000 and that only had 16mb intergrated graphics and a 450mhz pII

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
all the graphics settings were set to what they were when i installed it, i didnt need or bother to change them

Ask a Question