DNS Name does not exist

I have just installed my Windows Vista RC1 and I wanted to activate Windows,
I am getting DNS Name does not exist with error code 0x8007232B.

Does any one know how to resolve this problem in order to activate my Key?

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello Bill,
You need to change your product key to a MAK key or you need to setup a KMS
server to communicate with.
You installed a Volume License edition of Windows Vista that ships with
generic key. You have to do more before activating
Start with
Volume Licensing Links for Windows Vista:
Starting documentation:
http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/resources/vol/default.mspx
Microsoft includes product activation technology in some products that are
sold through original equipment manufacturer (OEM), retail, and Volume
Licensing channels. The Windows Vista operating system will require Volume
Licensing customers to use a new type of activation, called Volume
Activation. Volume Activation is a flexible solution that enables Volume
Licensing customers to more securely and easily activate computers that are
running Windows Vista. In the future, Volume Activation technology will be
used for all Microsoft products, but it is being introduced in Windows
Vista.

Technical Guidance
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/windowsvista/plan/volact.mspx
This is a collection of Windows Vista Volume Activation 2.0 technical
documentation focusing on planning, deployment, and operational guidance.
It includes the Volume Activation 2.0 Step-by-Step Guide, Volume Activation
2.0 FAQ, and other supporting materials.
Step by Step Guid
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/windowsvista/plan/volact1.mspx
This guide provides planning, deployment, and operational guidance for
activating volume editions of the Windows Vista operating system.
Windows Vista Volume License FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/windowsvista/plan/faq.mspx
This guide provides answers to frequently asked questions about Windows
Vista Volume Activation 2.0

Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

<From: =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?= <[email protected]>
<Subject: DNS Name does not exist
<Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 04:26:00 -0800
<Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
<