Discussion: The US Presidential Election

Reaction score
After having my say on this subject, I have to say I think nivrip is probably right politics is a dirty subject as we all have certain beliefs and best to keep away from the subject on a primary IT site.

Reaction score
Agree folks, lets just let it rest as it's going nowhere. As adults let's agree to disagree as we all have different opinions and that wont change by ranting at each other on this forum. Take care folks and enjoy your day.

Reaction score
Who exactly is " we " ? As the majority of Australians I know and that is a shed load absolutely despise him along with Pauline Hanson.
Keep believing that but Pauline Hanson's party just won 3 seats in WA and will take over QLD at the next election. She is extremely popular here now.

Reaction score
It will all end in tears. You have to look at recent history of the UK's battles in Malia, Aden Kenya etc eventually we had to pull out and let them run them selves, and then look at the cost of British lives lost during the conflicts especially the military was it worth it, I don't think so.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I take it Mr Spicer has never heard of Zyclon-B

This. *******. Guy. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There are no words. But the reporters face's in this gif say it all.

giphy.gif

:lol:

Ask a Question