    When I log in Outlook Web I get the web version but when another user log in
    on the same computer she get the web light version! Why and how I can disable
    the web light version for her? thanks laszlo

    laboristo, May 5, 2010

  2. Not sure what "Web Light" version is exactly, but you'd need to ask this in
    the Exchange.clients newsgroup. Outlook Web Access isn't really Outlook;
    despite the confusingly similar name.

    --
    -Ben-
    Ben M. Schorr, MVP
    Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
    http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

    Ben M. Schorr, MVP, May 5, 2010

  3. laboristo

    neo Guest

    The difference is based on choice of web browser.

    Internet Explorer gets the rich Outlook Web interface.

    Mozilla (Firefox, Chrome, .etc) would get the down-level (referred to as the
    reach) Outlook Web interface.

    Note: Since you didn't mention what version of Microsoft Exchange is in use,
    I assumed Exchange 2003 was being used.

    neo, May 5, 2010