Printer Problem... Epson Stylus Photo R200

Reaction score
HI. I have an otherwise excellent R200 with two alternatively flashing red lights (The low ink light, and the paper jam light). I would hate to loose it, despite the fact that it's getting on a bit, it's normally very reliable and prints well. With these lights flashing no other operation can be carried out. I've tried disconnecting all leads for a couple of days to no avail.
I would be very grateful if anybody had any ideas on how I can resurrect this Epson.
Thanks

Reaction score
Thanks for that, Bob. This printer's got to be 7ish years old... so I guess the waste ink pads have a right to be complaining now. I've tried a couple of old fixes to no avail. There's a couple of repair shops I might try, but it does look as if it might be down to a new machine.
The old Epson has done well though, so no complaints.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
May I suggest a Cannon as a replacement ... especially good for photographic printing, on the right paper.

Ask a Question