Digital cameras

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear all

Just to say that I bought a Nikon Coolpix and a Sandisk 256 card from Amazon. The said items arrived at my office x 2 this week. I have been truly amazed by the speed of the orders after a somewhat trying experience with another internet outlet.

Please may I sincerely thank everyone who offered their time and kind advice to me. It is very much appreciated. The thing about this site is that everyone is so genuine and thoughtful.

Many many thanks again.

Your friend

Gabriella x

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
gabriella said:
Please may I sincerely thank everyone who offered their time and kind advice to me. It is very much appreciated. The thing about this site is that everyone is so genuine and thoughtful.

Many many thanks again.

Your friend

Gabriella x
On behalf of everyone who posted on this thread glad to know you finally decided on the model and an equally good memory card. We all here would keep our fingers crossed and hope that your husband likes the new camera and uses it to its full potential.

If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to come back and ask for it, we are all here to help each other.

Thanks for letting us know!:D

Last edited:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear all

The camera was very very well received and will be put to good use in Cornwall over the next week or so.

Many many thanks to all from myself and my hubby who although he has never been on the site sends his sincere thanks for all your help in choosing such a lovely camera.

Kind regards to all

Gabriella x

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Gabriella,

Super! Glad all worked out in the end.

Enjoy your holidays!

Ask a Question