Cube247

Reaction score
I’m thinking of purchasing a new PC package (i want to buy one, not build one)i am considering the Cube247 Nova st3, has anyone had any experience dealing with cube? Any info on what there customer support/technical support is like? The Nova looks good, price wise and the reviews are strong, but has anyone had any PCs from them before? the specification is as follows

• Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
  • Intel Core 2 Duo QUAD CORE Q6600 Processor
  • 4096MB Corsair DDR II 667 Memory
  • 1000GB SATA II Seagate Data Storage – RAID Stripe
  • NEC 7170 Multi Format DVD/CD ReWriter
  • ATI Radeon HD 2900XT 512MB - Fastest! (Now with 8800 GTX Upgrade FREE)
  • 7.1 HD Surround Sound
  • Intel Core 2 Duo Deluxe Motherboard
  • Sony Floppy Disk Drive
  • DVD/CD ROM Drive
  • 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN
  • 12 x USB2 Ports
  • Firewire
  • Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard
  • Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse
  • Creative Inspire 5.1 Speaker System
  • 22” Widescreen TFT 5MS Flat Panel Screen
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Having 4096MB of Memory is pointless if your not having a 64bit version of Vista.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I've dealt with them in the past, and their customer service seems very good - you get to speak to the actual guys who build the PC's and they use a national rate phone number with no additional costs.

Reaction score
:)

Go for bigpockets, chinese whispers tell me there under new management and so are eager to impress ;)

Shhhhh tho

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
LilGurn said:
Go for bigpockets, chinese whispers tell me there under new management and so are eager to impress ;)

Shhhhh tho

You, my friend, are talking rubbish.

Yellow card for you matey......

Reaction score
I bought a PC from cube and I just thought I'd add my 2 cents to this thread.

I got a Pegasus ST19 and its brilliant! Nice 24" display i7 processor and the PC is probably the fastest PC ive ever used, it has never crashed and as of yet I have had no problems with the PC. It was advertised with a Gigabyte board, however to my suprise it actually came with the better asus p6t board! Which was a nice suprise for me. The Ram is the premium XMS3. All in all its a great PC and would reccomend cube to anyone.

Had to ring there technical department at one point, was having a bit of trouble entering the product key, however it was just me not been able to read the letters correctly! the tech team was very helpful even though the problem was entirely my fault!

John.

Reaction score
Just ordered a PC from Cube247. The sales person was really helpful. I have gone for the Columba ST23 which has everything I need. I will update you when I have received it but so far so good. I liked the fact that someone actually answered the phone rather than a random call centre or recorded message.

Reaction score
What ever you do, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM cube247, there computers are poor quality and there service is even worst. i bought a computer and all i have had is problems and cube refuses to refund me as the computer was more than a month old, warranty you can forget it.

Ask a Question