Crunching

Reaction score
Hey all
Just thought i'd let you know my crunching is suspended till next week Wednesday..Some dive doing work across the road managed to snag power and BT lines with his digger..Power has been restored, but BT won't be out till next week to do their bit. Also I will be ttaking the kids and her what cooks to sunny South Africa from 7 Oct till 22nd Oct to see me folks so crunching will be down then too..HAving to use tinternet shop to send this..Be back soon...

Mike

Reaction score
Enjoy your hols catching up with your folks man.....i'm sure we'll all be still here when ya get back.

You will be missed.;)

Reaction score
Updateon me hols..
Well me hols have been put on hold untill December...
This past weekend I had a bit of an off on my bike. So much for white lines being non-slip..I now have various bones broken in my left foot. from toes to heel bone. Plus 2 breaks to my right tibia just above my ankle joint. Have a few pins in my left foot, and scaffholding holding my right leg together. Dunno what'smorepainful..Looking at my injuries or looking at my bike...
Anyway crunching is back on. Going to try get some compensation from BT/divs that dug up the line for lack of phone/internet for the week past..

Reaction score
Sorry to hear ya had a spill on your bike. That sounds like a nasty enough bit of damage you sustained there. Thats at least 3months or so on crutches and heaps of physio.
How did it happen ? If ya dont mind me asking.:)

Reaction score
captain zed said:
Sorry to hear ya had a spill on your bike. That sounds like a nasty enough bit of damage you sustained there. Thats at least 3months or so on crutches and heaps of physio.
How did it happen ? If ya dont mind me asking.
smile.gif

Went out on a ride with mates...Pushed me bkje to the point of no more more around a bend I know realy well..Bikie high sideded at 170mph, flicked me to the angels and that is it.................

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big Ouch alrite.....lucky the angels didnt take you away man.....170 is way tooo fast. Oh well. Can the bikie be recovered?

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:

Bikie high sideded at 170mph, flicked me to the angels and that is it.................

So you were speeding & over the legal speed limit when you hit the white lines and came off????????

Reaction score
feckit said:
So you were speeding & over the legal speed limit when you hit the white lines and came off????????

lol 170mph..I might need to correct my post...was supossed to say 70 mph....And erm erm yes I were speeding...But in my defence it were quiet country lane, that I think the last time a Car went doon were when they filmed some Northern cop show...lol

Reaction score
Had a friend speeding on his bike once, came off at a large roundabout & ripped half his kneecap off.
The Police would have nicked him if he had not been so badly injured!

I gave bikes up after a car pulled out on me at a T-junction.
I went right over the bonnet of the car & ripped my belstaff's to shreads, but they saved my skin.
Helmet visor ripped off & saved me from getting any facial damage!
But i gave up after that & bought a car with the insurance money!!!

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
lol 170mph..I might need to correct my post...was supossed to say 70 mph....And erm erm yes I were speeding...But in my defence it were quiet country lane, that I think the last time a Car went doon were when they filmed some Northern cop show...lol

You townies crack me up
laughingsmiley.gif

A country lane with white lines
laughingsmiley.gif

Good luck with the recovery.

happywave.gif

Ask a Question