Call me an Idiot

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Yes to an extent folks can call me an idiot but in June it seemed like a good idea....
The weather was glorious , summer was bristling with colourful flowers and everything to do in a 2 week holiday, new friends were made from Wrexham (can`t help being welsh) sorry Itisme and abarbarian ,and a lovely family from Holland who lived between 2 dykes...and yes the Welsh and English humour was hysterical. We got along brilliantly ...Keith and Sharon (aka Wrexham crew with Mikey and Lee (13,10 year old boys) hated it at first and said we wont stay longer than 2 days after we finally spoke next day from arriving, we all booked extra days at the end as it was the best holiday for us and the 2 families.

So we decided to book again ( because the welsh boys and Aaron(6) and Charlotte(8) would always remember a festive holiday in the van) together and thought Chr..... sorry you know what would be ideal and was decided to go to a little place near to mucks...since the last god knows you know whats have been mild we thought it would be a doddle..so today off we set . leaving Stoke on the A500 easy the M6 a doddle The m58 easy then we got to a little village in the arctic where roads are never gritted called Ormskirk , we battled and battled (Had enough provisions on board to last 50 days ... sorry 1 hour steak pie, sausage roll and crisps and a cold flask) and finally reached our destination in tandem with Keith and Sharon...used the kids sleds to clear a path for the pitch as the friendly staff (not) advised us to stay at home.

The moral of this story is that the Kids who had a sleepover at nan and grandads last night and worried about us today will always remember this trip wether mum and dad argued and what they went through to instill memories is any concern. One day they will always remember that christmas in Ormskirk..

ormskirk.jpg

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
And lol if we cancelled it would cost us £100 ..no way ...lets us do battle..as we northern hardmen/women say lol..
ps Give me a shovel and i will clear some of your southern runways lol

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
barking mad

at least I know where the brass monkey welder can be found ... :lol:

You gonna need one :D

:wave:

Reaction score
Enjoy yourself mate.....it is a holiday and you aint in work.....home and work will wait for ya. Great to hear from ya too....was beginning to wonder if you'd ever get another day off again, lol.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Hey Captain...nice to hear from you too m8...will post more pics now life and work is stable lol ...cmon Ormskirk give us Stokies your rawest ...lol

The Beast is ready
AETV18407500_1.jpg

Ask a Question