Counter Strike Usernames

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't think I've seen anyone online apart from Matt once or twice :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I thought it was about time I tried CS, so I logged in to one server as a spectator to see what it was all about and they kicked me after ten minutes :D

Maybe I should just start to play and take it from there. But, the shame of having absolute noob status - oh no ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I thought it was about time I tried CS, so I logged in to one server as a spectator to see what it was all about and they kicked me after ten minutes :D

Maybe I should just start to play and take it from there. But, the shame of having absolute noob status - oh no ;)

I'm useless at CS too ;) I play perhaps twice per month, and then go back the next month...

I did however wipe out an entire opposing team (except 2 people who got killed near the start) by myself in a game a few weeks ago - I was so proud :D It was the biggest fluke, but I did gain respect for 10 minutes until they realised I was actually rubbish!

We should get a PCR game going at some point with a few of us noobs on the same team :)

Reaction score
hi..u 2 ,,,,flops and big e keep the good work up...does the ping rate affect how u play eg the lower the ping (yours) the better killing poss go on a slower server higher ping + will 4meg b.band make it better or not ..ps not as mutch due to day of defeat..just been on cs map on there(day of defeat that is)me = f.s.1.e....arn,t thay about 10,000 servers on cs. how do u find people ta...al

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
trees a green said:
hi..u 2 ,,,,flops and big e keep the good work up...does the ping rate affect how u play eg the lower the ping (yours) the better killing poss go on a slower server higher ping + will 4meg b.band make it better or not ..ps not as mutch due to day of defeat..just been on cs map on there(day of defeat that is)me = f.s.1.e....arn,t thay about 10,000 servers on cs. how do u find people ta...al

4Meg Broadband won't give you any ping advantage over 512k broadband (generally speaking) - as it the information doesn't get there any faster, it just carries more of it, and gaming doesn't take much bandwidth.

Reaction score
just noticed this thread - I have a Steam account (user name: 1nteger) but I don't play CS. I do however like Call of Duty online - anyone playing that and sees SunTzu, then say hello - that's me.:D :thumb:

Reaction score
anybody in here play splinter cell CT ... i have a crappy video card right now so i am not into games that much ... like 5 years ago hell yeah ... but not lately, want to start again but i only have SCCT ...

Reaction score
Well i am waiting till Wednesday to get Cable then you will see me on CS all the time i dont have source yeat sooo be patient since everyone has it :D.. But If someone could make a list off all the names :D and account names. Mines CSUnited14 :D cs in my name Meaning Counter-strike and united for the united states.. Well just wanted to say that and i would like to woop some tail soon you NOOBS!!! haha just kidding

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I didnt like source, i like the "original CS" but that just me
i dont play CS anymore, i just stopped playing long ago.
If i ever do (which i wont) start again i probly be Alf or Gamma_GuruX. :D

Ask a Question