Could XPe regenerate protecte volume?

R

Rabbit Weng

The EWF type of my XPe image is set to "DISK",and it works fine after FBA. But my problem is: I have to install some third party software on that image. And I want to speed up the whole process(includes the FBA which takes a long time to complete). I've tried "GHOST" to map the whole disk(after the installation) into an .gho image using ghost 8.2, but when I recover the disk using that ghost image,the protected volume is missing! Is there any way to regenerate the protect volume when it is missing?
All approaches are welcomed!
Thanks in advance!

R

Rabbit Weng

re
-------------------
The EWF type of my XPe image is set to "DISK",and it works fine after FBA. But my problem is: I have to install some third party software on that image. And I want to speed up the whole process(includes the FBA which takes a long time to complete). I've tried "GHOST" to map the whole disk(after the installation) into an .gho image using ghost 8.2, but when I recover the disk using that ghost image,the protected volume is missing! Is there any way to regenerate the protect volume when it is missing?
All approaches are welcomed!
Thanks in advance!

Ask a Question