Coronavirus Preparation

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've never seen residential streets so busy as they are at the moment, everyone is out for a walk in the sunshine it seems. Things seem to be slowly relaxing, as there's a lot of building work resuming near me too.

Great trading day for that carpentry shop :thumb: .

How is Finland doing with things at the moment? I read that you have restaurants etc... potentially opening up on the 1st June?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
20200502_213237000_iOS.jpg

:D

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
How is Finland doing with things at the moment? I read that you have restaurants etc... potentially opening up on the 1st June?

Yeah... READ HERE.

Let's see how it goes... I'm hoping that folks would still... "behave". Latest statistics:
5,573 confirmed infections
188 hopitalized, 44 in ICUs
252 deaths
(pop. 5.5 million)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
So pleased that things are opening up a little more - it's so nice to be able to get out a bit more in this weather :). Everyone here fit and well?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Goldie Hawn is a bundle of smiles on bike ride with Kurt Russell after she launches Laughing Challenge to combat stress of pandemic

She recently launched a Laughing Challenge to help combat the tension and sadness of the coronavirus pandemic.

And Goldie Hawn lived up to it while enjoying a bike ride in Los Angeles this week with her longtime love Kurt Russell.

The 74-year-old actress was a bundle of smiles as she cycled down the street alongside her silver fox.

28686054-8346523-Chic_She_emphasized_her_still_slender_figure_in_skintight_workou-a-35_1590117528982.jpg

Blimey 74 and still foxy. :thumb:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Everyone here fit and well?

Yup, still getting out for our 2-3 mile walk every day. Even been to the beach today, it's a 15 minute drive, and the place was heaving, possibly due to the fabulous warm weather. :thumb:

Time to go back to work and school. :nod:

Reaction score
Any thoughts???

Previously infected and recovered patients in certain places in China districts are being reinfected.
Incubation periods vary from 20 to 45 days

Here we go again

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Shock as China tries to cover something up.

While I'm no Conspiracy Theorist, I'm certainly not discounting the possibility of it coming from a lab. But those wet markets are ****ing filthy so that is also totally possible in my opinion.

I remember watching this a couple of months ago, which raises some questions.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I find it very difficult to believe ANY "information" that comes out of China. They still say they've only had 8000 odd cases in a country with that population living mostly in very poor conditions. I just don't believe it.

Ask a Question