Copy corresponding cell in Column B if cell in A contains certain text?

A

Austin George

I have two columns labeled "service" and "other" on sheet A. One of the drop down options in the 'service' column is to select Other - then enter whatthe other service was in the next cell. I need a formula that looks down the 'service' column - finds anytime Other was selected then copies what theperson entered into a column on sheet b. So i will have a list on Sheet B of all of the 'other' entries someone has made. Does that make sense? Thanks for the help!

D

Don Guillett

I have two columns labeled "service" and "other" on sheet A. One of the drop down options in the 'service' column is to select Other - then enter what the other service was in the next cell. I need a formula that looks downthe 'service' column - finds anytime Other was selected then copies what the person entered into a column on sheet b. So i will have a list on Sheet B of all of the 'other' entries someone has made. Does that make sense? Thanks for the help!

NO. If desired send your file to dguillett @gmail.com and I'll take a look.

Ask a Question