Cool people play WOW

Reaction score
Anyone as addicted as I am to world of warcraft? on one of my characters I have 90+days played.....thats damn near 2200 hours. Sounds pathetic but I prefer to call it DEDICATION!!

Reaction score
I'm more into cutting edge games like Theme Hospital that you can still play after a few ciders & still be good at it.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
WOW is class but I never got into it! The lads at work ALL play it.

Reaction score
murdoch said:
I'm more into cutting edge games like Theme Hospital that you can still play after a few ciders & still be good at it.:rolleyes:

lol I think its more along the lines that we think we are still good at it..Come to think of it, probably think we are actually better at it the more cider we have had..
VinceMerkury, you don't know what Theme Hospital is..??? Shocking

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nope, I refuse to pay for online gaming.

Call Of Duty 1, 2 & 3; FEAR & UT3 are my online games of choice.

Was actually thinking of trying Guild Wars but the main game and all the add-ons add up to a fair bit of dosh.

Reaction score
I was a player of WoW, ruined my life during my stint playing it, I got too addicted.

I actually mean that. it's a good game if you pace yourself, the only problem with it is that you can never beat the game, you can ALWAYS better your character in one way or another.

Now I dont have time to play it, work and stuff plus I am playing my xbox a lot more when i'm not out and about.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
G Man, is your sig image big enough? ;)

Reaction score
Meh, I can make it bigger if you want ;)

I should resize it, when I uploaded I thought it was to big, but i really couldnt be bothered to resize it :(

Ask a Question