Mmoprg

Reaction score
Hi guys, since i get my new monitor/case etc tomorrow i will be playing my PC alot more!

I was wondering if any of you have "Oblivion" is this any good? I'm kind of into these games really, as i was addicted to WoW - World of Warcraft, but that's come to an end due to idiotic blizzard! :p

I liked the raiding and pvp aspect of WoW, is this the same in Oblivion, or even Guild Wars?

Since i play the PC alot i would prefer a game along these lines! :p

Thanks.

Reaction score
I've had a cocktail called 'Oblivion' if thats helps, I can remember it got me very drunk.:nod:

Reaction score
From what I hear, Guild wars is a good game (i'm sure mucks will back me up on that ;)). Oblivion is a more traditional RPG, but has some very nice gameplay niches. Worth it if you enjoy RPG's in general :thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Whats happened with WOW then...You can't tell me they have closed it down not a multi million dollar earner like that, I don't believe it...Its a load of old Belloni...:D

Reaction score
Oh no don't be silly it hasn't closed down, but i know ALOT of people who have quit or are quitting.

Blizzard are so stupid, i mean WoW before The Burning Crusade was excellent, but the TBC came, it just voided everyone's hard work etc. TBC is then eventually "ok" we all get 70 and such, love the new classes blah blah, then BAM they announce ANOTHER expansion to come, like what the hell? TBC hasn't even been out a year and they do that, to level to 80 is a joke also. Everyone's gear becomes crap and it's just a load of tosh now, it's become a joke. I mean i was in one of europe's/world top guilds then they disbanded for various reasons (core members bored etc)

So yeah, end of rant! Eventually sold a few of my accounts for decent money hehe

Will play Bioshock/CS:S/GRAW 2 until CoD 4 and Crysis is released i guess! On my sweet new monitor!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Personally speaking, I love Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. With my setup I have all the graphics maxed out and it looks gorgeous.

I can get lost in this game, spend way too much time playing it..... :eek:

And you can either follow the main storyline or wander into literally dozens of sub-plots.

Can also set difficulty level if you be finding it too hard, which is good sometimes.

But like I said, that's just me.

Can be had for £20.00 or less now as well.

I played the original Warcraft III, single player, never did finish it though, got fed up with it, tbh.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Guild Wars !!

:nod:

Ascalon, the Guild Wars original ... Canthia, Guild Wars Factions ... & Elona, Guild Wars Nightfall ... all three are full programs in their own right ... can be played (purchased) individually, or altogether, plus the expansion pack Eye of the North, which can be accessed from any of the above.

NO!! online monthly charges, don't need £300 graphics card, and still looks good, very addictive ... join us in the NooB Guild, yes, I know, I don't like that word, but it's an acronym for New Order Of Blackhearts ... :D

It is one game I can actually play, well I get there in the end. :blush:

Brings me many hours of fun, frustration, annoyance, satisfaction and I just love burning everything into oblivion. hahaha

Buy one, and install, then just add the "new key" for any of the others.

See ya ... got to go level-up me pet Polar bear ... :wave:

:D

PS,
GW 2 is on the way, many or not happy as it is going to be quite different, but, we will, it seems, be able to take our chars, with all their kit to the new game ... interesting, I think I'll be buying it.

Ask a Question