CCleaner Registry Advice Appreciated

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi guys, I would appreciate a little bit of advice please. Would you mind taking a look at this CCleaner pic of the 3 items it found to fix in the Registry? I know that a .rar is something to do with zipped files (I think) so would that not be needed?

I always let CCleaner do a backup before removing anything, but if something fails to work at a later date, it's quite possible that I won't even know that it's due to having removed one of these - lol, sorry, I know this is a wuss question. I've never had problems with anything that CCleaner has previously done to the Registry, but I freak when they "problems" are preceeded by "Microsoft Windows\Current Version."

Thank you for your patience guys :D

Attachments

• Ccleaner.JPG
    Ccleaner.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 400

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thanks Madxgraphics,:thumb: there are times when I've just got to check :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Now, uninstall CCleaner and wait till next year ... :nod:

:thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Next year..?? What will be happening then...? (Remember I haven't had my coffee yet, brain isn't going at full speed;) )

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Next year..?? What will be happening then...? (Remember I haven't had my coffee yet, brain isn't going at full speed;) )

11:08am and you haven't had your coffe yet..? That is not a good thing..The mind can go into shock if you leave it much longer..Get coffee in you now...

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
11:08am and you haven't had your coffe yet..? That is not a good thing..The mind can go into shock if you leave it much longer..Get coffee in you now...

My mind had had it's first "fix" of tea.... just to get it used to the idea of the caffeine hit which was to follow :lol:

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Hi guys, I would appreciate a little bit of advice please. Would you mind taking a look at this CCleaner pic of the 3 items it found to fix in the Registry? I know that a .rar is something to do with zipped files (I think) so would that not be needed?

I always let CCleaner do a backup before removing anything, but if something fails to work at a later date, it's quite possible that I won't even know that it's due to having removed one of these - lol, sorry, I know this is a wuss question. I've never had problems with anything that CCleaner has previously done to the Registry, but I freak when they "problems" are preceeded by "Microsoft Windows\Current Version."

Thank you for your patience guys :D

Yeah I would second that I always remove anything that CCleaner finds and never had any problems after doing so. :thumb:

Regards,

Wiz

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thanks Wiz, yes I feel pretty confident using CCleaner, but just occasionally I think...hmmm, I wonder...? Lol Which is when I make a nuisance of myself here :lol: :D

Ask a Question