casetech.co.uk woes

Reaction score
Just like to say that this is a great site, very helpful and rather scary to read at times...

I thought i'd share my first experience with casetech.co.uk

Ordered a case on the 1st, which was in stock, automated message then informed me that my order had gone to the picking department and would ship within 24 hours.

That was really the last I heard from them!

On the 7th, I asked for details of the consignment number and also the delivery service they used

I got a reply back on the 9th, which apologised for the lack of communication, and that they were tracking the shipment for me and could I check that the address was correct. (but I never got the information I'd requested)

I posted back (within minutes) that the address was fine, but gave them another shipping address in case there was difficulty finding my address (there are occasionally problems)

Anyway, it's now the 10th, I've not heard a thing - I've asked them to cancel the order and refund my card - 1 response from them in 9 days is just not good enough for me, and worse thing is if I order from somewhere else, I won't get it until monday now anyway!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum:thumb:

As far as the case get a refund and buy elsewhere >what model was it you ordered?

Reaction score
It was a silver thermaltake kandalf, however i think casetech were the only company with the btx module in stock - there was also a psu to go along with it, coming to just under £200

I'm looking for another supplier just now, it's not the fact of waiting - it's the sheer lack of communication that is annoying!

If it was 2 weeks late, but my emails were responded to quickly then I'd have no problem!

ps) thanks for the post, your sig just helped me apologise to my girlfriend over something so petty it's unbelievable. sometimes the hardest thing to do is just put your hands up and say sorry!

Reaction score
cheers, but they don't do the btx kit, which is what i really need - well, what i really need is a nicely sized btx case as the one i have at the moment is too small to take my 6800 ultra (which has been sitting on my floor now for 3 months gathering dust) :blush:

Reaction score
Go back on the link and do a search if you cant find one give them a ring

Ebuyer 0845= 146 1720

Reaction score
hehe, do you have an affiliate number i quote or something ;) actually, i've never bought from ebuyer i always prefer to stick with scan, but nobody in the uk seems to have this btx kit! why oh why did i buy a btx motherboard!?

Ask a Question