Casetech.co.uk - They take your money, your gear doesn't arrive. They ignore you.

Reaction score
hi well done just read your story good to hear u got your money back!!

thats definetly the way to do it
push them to their limits
good u rang him on his homeline on a friday night brilliant!!! :)

please do keep safe his number!! just incase someone else might need to bother him in the early hours in the morning lol :) :)

Reaction score
Anyway...back to Casetech....here is a list of all the places where they are mentioned on the internet in attached text file.

If anyone has a hard time, they can also use that to beat them with. It's also handy for going around and badmouthing them or quite simply find others who are ****ed off with their service.

Attachments

• casetech.txt
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,989
Reaction score
Remember the rules of the Forum

missmesher said:
Steve I wish I had done this with Mesh when I had a problem

One up for the consumer!
missmesher, your not the same missmesher that has been spreading the word about your mis-trust of mesh across other forums & attempting to slander/libel mesh are you!!

Reaction score
Am having problems with a casetech order and could do with the details if it doen't get resolved this week

Reaction score
I made 4 support tickets (a few dating back a month), and this morning someone called 'patrick' responded with this response to all of them.

"Hello Alex,

I apologise your tickets have not been responded to and I will have the replacement RAM dispatched to you.

Regards,
CaseTech.co.uk"

and then closed the tickets concerned.

The problem was that I sent some faulty RAM back around the 31st of May and didn't hear from them. I sent it via recorded delivery.

If this 'replacement' RAM does not appear, please could you send me the phone number. And then if that doesn't work, i'll take it to the small claims court.

I needed the RAM for my web hosting company but have now bought some from elsewhere.

I will never buy from CaseTech !

[mucks edit]

Reaction score
Have Casetech gone bust? Their website has not worked for two weeks. At first there was a parked 'We're doing maintenance' sign, now even that has gone. There's just blank pages where their online shop used to be. See for yourself

http://www.casetech.co.uk

Reaction score
i placed my order 3 weeks ago, and they charged me for it too, cant get in touch since the website has gone down. Phone lines are all useless. I dont know what to do :(

Reaction score
I was very lucky in that respect. I placed my order on the 9th of July, which was a Sunday. I went to the Casetech site to check on my delivery slot on Tuesday morning, the 11th, and the site had already gone down - although at that point it still said for 'maintenance'. To my enormous surprise the goods I'd ordered arrived the next day, although they were slightly damaged but I've not been able to contact Casetech since. I honestly don't know what is going on there, maybe they've got major hosting / server problems, or maybe they have gone bust. If they have gone bust - and I do find that unlikely - then my goods were shipped out on the exact day it happened, which would be incredibly fortunate. If you paid by credit card I'd try contacting them, most credit card companies will try to help you out if goods you've paid for have not been delivered. I really do not like the fact that Casetech have no phone support, that's rubbish to be honest.

Reaction score
static said:
i placed my order 3 weeks ago, and they charged me for it too, cant get in touch since the website has gone down. Phone lines are all useless. I dont know what to do :(

Admin : Details Removed

Please do not post any personal addresses on this forum!

Reaction score
I cannot believe they delivered my stuff on the very day they were going bust but that link does look a bit ominous. Is there any way of finding out if a company has gone into liquidation, or called in the receivers?

Reaction score
dariop said:
I cannot believe they delivered my stuff on the very day they were going bust but that link does look a bit ominous. Is there any way of finding out if a company has gone into liquidation, or called in the receivers?

Dunno. But I wouldn't order stuff off them and I know for a fact from my own experience that the MD is full of sh*t when it comes to refunds - you have to argue your corner to put it midly.

Reaction score
After Telephoning Mr S Wright, and politley explaining that my order had never been recieved, he contacted someone at casetech with my details, which I also again sent by email with another refund request and I got my money back last week. Mr wright stated that he was no longer the managing director of casetech, but would not elborate futher. He also stated that although the website is down they are still recieving emails.

Thankyou to all for your help

Ask a Question