Case Needed

Reaction score
I need a case for my first build with 120mm fans front and rear with no 80mm fans, midi or tower and a clear window so i can mod my case, plenty of room for harddrives etc,and look nice,the reason why i ask is because i cannot decide which one to buy i have looked on lots of websites thanks in advance for your help.:)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i've always liked thermaltake cases, im pretty sure they come with a couple of 120mm fans fitted

Reaction score
Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
how much u wana spend?? theprices normally reflect in the quality of the case
I can answer now the website is fixed,right price not a problem at the minute still browsing and getting advice.:)

Reaction score
Anyone at all please.........!!!!!!!which is the best,quiet case,with a window i was thinking of buying.Akasa Eclipse62 (blk) midi, or Kandalf va9000 (blk)or(slr),full tower,are there any other cases which maybe better than these......:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Eclipse 62 is a simply awesome case and i highly reccomend it.

The Thermaltake Tsunami Dream is also very nice, i have one myself.

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
The Eclipse 62 is a simply awesome case and i highly reccomend it.

The Thermaltake Tsunami Dream is also very nice, i have one myself.
Just had a look on a post on here isn't there a problem with the floppy drive bay being too wide or something along those lines? on the Eclipse62.

Reaction score
The Tsunami dream case is very quiet, but not as quiet as a sonata or the like

Ask a Question