Camera and card reader probs

G

Am having trouble with my camera and card reader. The Windows wizard used to start itself as soon as you plugged either of these in but suddenly it has stopped working for no apparent reason. The camera works on other photo programs but the windows prog is the quickest and easier. Any clues?

G

I had the same problem with my sony digital camera. The first time I plugged the camera into the computer the pictures came up with Windows and then after that, nothing. The only thing I can suggest is to plug your camera into the computer and then open up My Computer->and look and see in the camera is listed as one of the drives in there, maybe at the bottom under (OTHER). That is the best I can come up with. I even tried to use somebody elses camera, plugged it into my computer. Windows found the type of camera it was, but after that, nothing.
So, I had to search for it and finally found it. Good Luck.

Ask a Question